Saturday, January 3, 2015

The New Year Resolution 2015: My One Word

And the New Year starts and we start our New Year Resolution.
While adamantly refused to set any Resolutions/ Goals since it the beginning of the year.
Later discovered the power of One Word as a way to reduce ambiguity and a reason to define and create a theme for the year.

And so, I chose my one word: SURRENDER

Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. - 1 Peter 5:7

Many fail to see the opportunities that comes as blessing in disguise. We fail to recognise that problems or curses are in fact a way that God is testing our faith and belief on ourselves, on Him. It is a character-building process. The process helps us to put us back on track. It also helps us appreciate the things in life by showing us the worst possible scenario. To help us learn magnaminity, forgiveness and humility. Heard being said that those problems are way of your karma gets balanced - so appreciate the negativity because it is solving your karmic issues.

My one word for the Year 2015 is SURRENDER. I surrender my agendas to God. I surrender those that happens to me as plays of God. Kalam notes incidences of God suggesting him ways through innocent opportunities that otherwise goes unnoticed. I surrender my senses to pick up those opportunities as suggestions from God. I surrender my loyalty as an 'employer' to the organisation I work with. I surrender these 'ordinary' moments in life considering thems as opportunities to surrender my agenda for God's.

Here is my prayer/ resolution for this Year 2015:

Dear God, 
I surrender myself unto thee. 
I promise to
  • Surrender to my work
  • Surrender to the love that my wife showers upon me
  • Surrender to God
  • Surrender to the ebb and flow of life
  • Surrender to the momentum of living
  • Surrender to joy it brings, pain it harbours and the lessons it teaches
  • Surrender to one's karma
  • Surrender to the mission of my organisation
  • Surrender to the love of people around me
  • Surrender to the innocence of children 
“Good morning, This is God. I will be handling all of your problems today. I will not need your help, so have a miraculous day.” - Wayne Dyer, The Power of Intention
God Bless You!

Yours
Sathya


No comments:

Post a Comment